Exustar Cycling Helmet
Kask Protone Road Helmet
Kask Protone Road Helmet
KASK’s most advanced helmet to date, the Protone was developed in collaboration with Team Sky. It has among the fastest heat dissipations and lowest drag co-efficient of any ventilated helmet available.
Top Features of the Kask Protone Team Sky Helmet
- Multi In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption
- Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape
- 3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
- CoolMax® material padding
- Self-adjusting lateral divider
- Three-way evaporation Aerator position
- Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- Weight: 230g (Size M – CE Version)
- CE EN 1078 – CPSC 1203
- Medium - 48-58cm
- Large - 59-62cm
Aerodynamic performance, low weight,maximum ventilation, amazing looks.
The Protone weighs just 230g and uses a 3D Dry padding with a multi-layer open cell construction process to give a more comfortable ride. It has removable and washable inner padding, made from CoolMax® fabrics and its inner padding fabric has been treated using the Sanitized® antimicrobial process.
Additionally, its Octo Fit adjustment system guarantees a perfect fit to any kind of head shape. KASK has also continued to use its Multi In-Moulding Technology to create a polycarbonate cover for the top, base ring and the back of the helmet’s shell. This is joined to the inner polystyrene cap via KASK’s In-Moulding Technology to improve the shell’s shock absorption. Its strengthened frame further reduces the risk of a shock breaking the shell.
3D Dry tri-dimensional padding
- The special internal padding is based on an innovative multi-layer open cell construction process that gives maximum comfort and performance thanks to a series of technical features:
- - Several ventilation holes that reduce the head-to-pad contact surface by70% compared to standard designs
- - 5mm thick padding material that wicks moisture away from the head and moves it to the helmet’s outer shell – fast
- - Excellent three-way evaporation Aerator position at the top of the helmet boosts safety
- - The top area is reinforced with an internal plastic sub-structure that increases crash protection and helps maintain the helmet’s integrity after impact.
CoolMax® material padding
- The front of the helmet features a highly effective sweat-absorber that is easily removable and washable.
Self-adjusting lateral divider
- This provides great rider comfort with minimal adjusment required. After putting on the helmet and fastening the chinstrap, the divider moves to fit comfortably around the ear lobe. The ergonomic design means a great fit for all head shapes and sizes, guaranteeing freedom of movement and excellent ventilation.
Chin pad with eco-leather chinstrap
- The anti-allergy, washable chinstrap is extremely comfortable and helps preventskin irritation. It incorporates soft lateral spacers, shaped to enable excellent ventilation and avoid that unpleasant ‘sweaty strap’ feeling.
About the Kask brand
Kask has an enviable history of designing and producing safety helmets, born of experience providing protection for those who enjoy mountaineering and work in the building / construction industry. This gives the brand the experience to put rider protection and safety at the top of the list of their priorities when designing cycling helmets. Kask helmets are worn by pro-cycling Team Sky and Dave Brailsford, the Team Principal has gone on record to say "Kask is an innovative company, with a technology based line of products and this suits our needs perfectly. We’re always looking for competitive advantages, using only the best available and always trying to develop the products even further. I believe working with Kask will provide us with another good opportunity to do exactly this" Kask leave nothing to chance, they want to give cyclists the best because, as they say "we love and respect the sport and those who participate, whatever the discipline or level."