Kask Valegro Road Helmet
Jam-packed with technology the Kask Valegro Road Helmet is extremely comfortable and offers unrivalled protection to redefine the way we ride on the road. Impressively light, this stylish creation redefines safety and delivers superb shock absorption, a polycarbonate shell and patented MIT technology without added bulk.
An Industry Favourite
A favourite of Team Sky when previously competing at the Tour de France, the Valegro installs confidence in your ride and uses Kask’s MIT technology to take safety standards to an all new level. Applied to every helmet the brand boasts, MIT guarantees higher safety and complete protection thanks to the polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back. Working in tandem with the in-moulding capabilities that layer together for enhanced shock absorption, you are fully protected should the unthinkable happen.
It isn’t just protection that the Valegro brings to the table. The king of comfort, there is a jaw-dropping 36 vents crafted into the lid to ensure the flow of air is maximised around your head. Keeping its pilot cool, it also wicks moisture away immediately and leaves you feeling fresh to maintain high levels of focus. Sporting 3D dry padding for a neat and comfortable experience in the saddle, the soft eco-leather includes anallergic elements to prevent skin irritation and the rubberised micro dial adjuster provides customised comfort on the go.
Ensuring that odours are avoided thanks to the anti-bacterial padding this premium helmet has been lighting up podiums all over the world and looks at home breaking away from the peloton.
- 3D Dry padding for a neat, comfortable on-bike experience
- Octo fit rubberised micro dial adjuster secures fit easily and allows on the bike adjustability
- Eco leather chinstrap offers a plush and comfortable fit
- In-Moulding technology assures a far better level of shock absorption
- Antistatic structure reduces helmet hair
- Anti-bacterial padding
- Highly breathable with fast wicking internal lining and 36 air vents
- Head to pad contact reduced by 70%
- Helmet bag included
- Weight: 180 grams (small size)