Kask Mojito X Road Helmet
Keep yourself safe should the worst happen without weighing down your performance thanks to the ingenious Mojito X Road Helmet from Kask. It’s packed with a whole heap of innovation, bringing together a tough MIT polycarbonate shell on the outside married to INMOLD tech on the inside for a comfortable fit, easily adjusted for height and width at the back. It does a great job of keeping your head still in a collision, while weighing in at only 220g with an aero-focused shaping that helps you reach for your PBs every time.
As well as safety and speed, the Mojito X puts in a mighty performance when it comes to comfort, too. Aero-boosing vent holes, 26 of them in fact, also keep your head perfectly cool and breathable. This works particularly well alongside the antibacterial finish on the padding and strap so that you feel wonderfully fresh and free of odour as you ride, and the strap itself can be removed for washing. Finally, reflective elements in all the right places help keep you safe and seen to other road users.
- MIT polycarbonate shell for additional protection
- Made with INMOLD technology
- 26 large vents for very good ventilation
- Antibacterial padding and chin pad, washable and removable
- Fitting system on back of the head for width and height adjustments
- Reflective elements
- Weight: approx. 220 g (size M)
- Ventilation: 3/5
- Aerodynamics: 2/5